A One Day Design Thinking Workshop for Yorkshire SMEs
Our world is changing. It’s changing fast. Businesses are looking for new ways to deliver their products and services that keep them ahead of the game and ensure innovation is at the heart of their process.
More and more companies are turning to design thinking tools and methodologies to transform their approach to planning, strategy, customer services and ideas generation.
Design thinking is the umbrella term for creative approaches to problem-solving, using techniques originating from design practice. It is being applied in many contexts to frame and solve problems, and to stimulate innovation across a broad range of business and social environments.
Join the team at What Could Be for a one-day immersion workshop that will give you insight to:
- what is design thinking
- how can it help your company be better
- tool and methodologies that you can start using straight away, either with your clients or with your staff
- how to apply the approach to a current organisational challenge
- Intensive training in design led approaches to innovation
- A toolkit of methods, resources, and frameworks for design-led innovation
Who is it for?
Businesses that want to differentiate themselves by innovating and those that are looking to tackle big organisational challenges using a human-centred approach.
10am – 4pm. Up to 20 places per workshop.
Follow on coaching (optional):
2 hours follow on coaching per business.
For more information on the What Could Be approach, click here
York Mills, york Road, mirfield, WF14 9RR